Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tuna Pasta Salad

So I love tuna Salad and wnated to make some up thta I could keep in the refrigerator this week for nights that I don't feel like cooking. I put this recipe togterher on Sunday night and we ate it several times. I loved it. I will be making it again.

Ingredients
1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked

1/2 lb cooked elbow macaroni or small shell pasta, rinsed and drained
1-2 hard-boiled eggs, mashed
1/2 medium vidalia onion, minced ( I used Green Onion)
1/2 cup chopped or minced celery
1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper or green bell pepper (Did not use)
1 cup mayonnaise
salt and pepper (Plus Tony Catchers spice mix).

Directions
1In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
2Mix well to blend.
3If salad is too dry, add more mayonnaise.
4Taste, and adjust seasonings to your preference.
5Chill well before serving.
6Note: If you are going to triple the recipe, only use 1 hard boiled egg per can of tuna.

No comments: