Sunday, July 18, 2010

Egg Salad- Weight Watchers - 1 point value

So I love Egg salad and I figure that since I have tired to cut out as much fat as possible I wanted a recipe that would be low in caloires but still high in taste. I made this today and the only thing I would do different is not add so much mustard.
Here is my recpies and the nutiriotion information

Egg Salad
6 Egg White
3 Medium Celery stalks, chopped small.
2 tbsp Kraft mayo with olive oil
1 2 tbsp dijon mustard
.5 tsp pepper
.5 tsp salt.

Cook eggs for 15 minutes while the water is boiling. Remove eggs from the water. When cooled remove the shell and throw away the yolk( you can use the yolk if you want but modify the point) Chopp the whites into small peices. Combine the eggs and remaining ingredients until well blended. Put in the refrigertaor over night.

Nutrition
Caloires- 56
fat 2.2
sodium 506
Fiber-.6
Protein- 7.8

Serving - 4
Serving size- 1/2 cup
points- 1

No comments: