Saturday, July 10, 2010

Asian Chicken Lettuce Wrap

This is another weight watchers meal. I made this just for myself since my kids do not like spicy and my husband does not eat veggies. I did modify that amount of chili garlic sauce I used because I an only handle so much spice. The lettuce does cut down the spice but this was so good plus I have more for other lunches.

Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
1 pound chicken tenders cut into 1 inch pieces
1 bag shredded carrots
1/3 cup chili garlic sauce. - I used 2 tbsp
1 bunch scallions
8 large botson lettuce leaves- aka butter lettuce
8 lime wedges

to make the filing spray a large non stick skillet with non stick spray and set over medium high heat. Add the chicken and carrots, cook, stirring accasionaliy until the chicken is cooked about 5-6 minutes. Stir in the chili sauce and scallions, cook stirring frequebtly for abou 1 minute. Remove frim heat. Place 2 lettuce leaves in each plates. Place 1/2 filing on each leave squeeze the juice from the lime. roll up and serve.

Per Serving- 2 wraps
Caloires-213
Fat 4
cholesterol-64
sodium-421
carbs- 16
fiber- 5
protien- 84

No comments: