Sunday, February 1, 2009

My mixer!!

Well after 5 years of marrige my husband has fianlly bought me a stand mixer. So needless to say I have been busy all weekend.

I made 2 cheesecake recipes and a blueberry recipe.

The first cheesecake recipe is just a new york style recipe. I did not make the crust which is why I had a little bit left over.

Cheesecake
3 (8oz) black of cream cheese
1 can sweetned condensed milk
2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs

Preheat oven at 300 degrees. In mixer beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add condensed milk and beat until smooth. Add vanilla and eggs until combined. Put into prepared crust and bake in the oven for 60 minutes. Once done open oven door and let cool in oven for 60 minutes. Referigate for 6 hours.

The next recipe I made was leftover from the above recipe.

Nutmeg cheesecake cups.

Filling
1 Cup leftover cheesecake from above

Crust
1 cup flour
1/3 c sugar
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 butter, softened

Combine the first four ingredients together until combined and then add butter until the mixture looks like coarse crumbs.

In greased small muffin pan(24 holes) roll dough into small balls press into holls. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes. Add 1 tbsp of cheesecake mixture on top of crust. Let bake for 30 minutes at 300 degrees.

My last recipe of the weekend is

Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffins

1 box white cake mix
1 cup milk
1/3 cup oil
3 egg whites
3 oz cream cheese
1.5 cup blueberries

Combine first 5 ingriendents in mixer for 2 minutes. Add blueberries. Divide into muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.

Will make 24 muffins

No comments: