Saturday, August 22, 2009

Egg Salad Modified

So last Monday I decided to start taking the Alli pill. I have been doing good but today was bad as I gave into my craving for onion rings and cheese cake.Rather than giving up on my diet I will back on track tomorrow. So tonight I wanted to look or recipes using eggs and tuna and not nessecarilry together.
Tonight my first recipe will be the egg salad recipe. I will post the tuna and some other recipes later this week. \

Egg Salad
4 EGGS
1 CELERY stalk
2tbsp red onion
1 1/2 tbsp mayo
1 tsp mustard( This is my modification.

Cook the eggs for 20 minutes. During this time chop up all the veggies. When egg are don soak in a ice bath for 10 minutes. Then peel and finally chop all w egg whites and only 2 egg yolks. Combine well and add little bit of pepper. Let refrigerate for 2 hours.

No comments: