Monday, September 19, 2011

Vegged out potato salad

I found this super yummy and easy recipe in Hungry Girls 300 under 300. I love this recipe, however I have modified it to fit what I eat. I have also included the calorie count

Vegged out potato Salad- hungry girl

1 pound small potatoes, chopped
1/2 cup chopped green pepper
1/2 cup celery-chopped
1/2 cucumber- chopped


Dressing
1/4 cup FF mayo
1/4 Cup FF sour cream
1 tbsp mustard
1 tbsp relish
salt

in a large pot of boiling water and let cook roughly 10-12 our until soft. Drain and add to a boil.

Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and mix well

once cool add the remaining salad veggies and add dressing and lightly toss.

Refrigerate for one hour(I do it for at least a day)

Calories-58.3
Total fat 2.5
cholesterol-5
sodium- 116.8
Carbs-6.8
fiber.4
sugar-1.5
protein-1.5

3 comments:

SEO Services said...

This sounds like an awesome recipe - just got that cookbook myself and I was skeptical because I don't like to make "low fat" or "fat free" substitutions - I'd rather just find a healthier more natural option. However, there are a TON of good recipes in that book and many of them chocked full of veggies. I will try this one for the next family picnic/bbq.




SEOServices

john said...

Thank you very much for posting this article. Its a very useful article. We will be acquire lot of things from this site.So i want some information about this post.

Domino online

Unknown said...

Dietary Tips:Bounce Back After A Slip Up.......smolov jr calculator