Saturday, April 11, 2009

Oreo Pie!!! Yummy

So I got this recipe from another blog. You can go here to check out this recipe plus tons others. I made her sugar cookie bars earlier in the week and they were yummy. Here is the recipe for Oreo Pie. I did modifiy a tiny bit because I had alot of the filling left over.


Ingredients
1 Oreo Pie Crust
12 Oreo cookies
8oz Cream Cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
2 cups whipped cream(Next I will only use a 1 1/2 cups)

Directions
In a small bowl, smash up 12 of the Oreo cookies...Set aside. In a medium bowl using a hand mixer, combine the cream cheese and sugar...Beat until light and fluffy. Add in the whipped cream and the smashed up Oreo cookies...Then use a rubber spatula and combine gently until well blended and the cookies are distributed throughout. Spoon into the Oreo pie crust and refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm.

No comments: